For many companies and organisations, especially small and medium enterprises the export marketing means lack of information and the end of stereotypes based on the previous home market activities.
Business in a foreign market often means a different positioning, different target groups, different communication channels, different interpretations of the marketing message, different drivers, distribution channels and many other essential market factors.
The knowledge of these foreign market factors is therefore very important before you make decisions on your export and start investing your resources in the foreign market.
EXPORT MARKETING WITH SCHWARZ & PARTNER
With over 20 years of export marketing experience and competence SCHWARZ & PARTNER consulting the client on the specifics of the foreign market and the main export target groups can significantly reduce risks of failure for the client and save time and money.
Moreover in the course of the time the foreign market situation has been changing may be even faster than in your home market. The market changes demand flexibility and innovative specific for various target groups concepts. Therefore SCHWARZ & PARTNER first of all consider unique competitive advantages of the client for the target group in the target market and look for a correspondent niche in the market and does not sell general solutions.
SCHWARZ & PARTNER PRAGUE is a niche-oriented one stop service provider for a target group-oriented fine tuned export marketing in the Central and Eastern Europe, South-Eastern Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States.
EXPORT MARKETING – THE FIRST STEPS WITH SCHWARZ & PARTNER
The first step for the cooperation with SCHWARZ & PARTNER is to provide detailed information relevant for the assessment of export potential especially for the positioning.
In the further dialogue with the client SCHWARZ & PARTNER will analyse the potential, select the main target groups and will formulate the absolute and relative competitive advantages valid for the decision-makers within these target groups. Then taking into account their specifics and export marketing budget of the client a correspondent concept is designed and a complex of export marketing tools and communication channels is selected. A good further step is to conduct pilot export marketing interviews with the multiplicators and experts for the target group and in this way to check the response to the concept and the reactions to the formulated for the client competitive advantages.
Depending on the results SCHWARZ & PARTNER will prepare a complex export marketing plan and chose further steps usually including the selection of promotional events like a B2B trade show, adapted to the target group promotional materials, if necessary clarify the necessity of certificates, customs clearance and logistics issues.
The further steps will follow depending on the complex export marketing plan, preferences and project time frames of the client.
For more information on export marketing consulting and export project management please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail so that SCHWARZ & PARTNER can prepare a solution to meet your unique needs, wants and wishes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Field Viatcheslav Konchine MBA
Office Lenka Kotllarova
E-mail export (at ) spexpo. eu. Phone/Viber +420 603 278 654
- over 20 years of practice
- target group oriented approach
- Central, Southern
- & Eastern Europe
- comparative studies & trainings
- seminars & business missions
- publications & manuals
- coaching, placements & stages
INNOVATIVE CONSULTING, SERVICES FOR EXPATS
- efficient tools for inter cultural adaptation
- intuitive harmonization of internal relationships
- realising high work potential and resource approach
- efficient peer – to – peer communication
- how to protect Yourself from manipulation and conversational hypnosis in the foreign environment
INTUITIVE TEAM BUILDING, MIRROR NEURONS
- a unique results-oriented method with high activation of Your team Subconscious
- high empathy with support of mirror neurons
- better intuitive internal coordination via old Slavonic group techniques
- innovative team energy potential tools
- & business cultural shift
- burn out prevention and stress reduction via the meditation “YOUR SEA”
- develop high potential & talents via elements of art therapy for business
- adaptation to culture & sub cultural of the target group
- efficient inter cultural communication & 3 “P” by SCHWARZ & PARTNER
- inter cultural communication at international trade shows
- Switzerland versus Austria versus Germany
- Moscow versus St.Petersburg versus Russian Federation
CEE EXPORT ACADEMY
EVENTS & TRADE SHOWS
- multiple wave promotional campaigns
- target oriented intercultural communication
- presentations, workshops, road shows
- business days, press conferences
Efficient negotiations and successful communication at the international engineering trade show MSV in Brno
Automotive industry in the Czech Republic and Slovakia with visits of SKODA, VOLKSWAGEN, TPCA ALL ARCHIVE NEWS