MEDIA INTERNATIONALISATION & PROMOTION OF MEDIA EVENTS – INNOVATIVE REGIONAL SPECIFIC PROMOTIONAL TOOLS & SOLUTIONS
Since 1998 SCHWARZ & PARTNER has been actively cooperating as an export marketing company, representative of various trade shows and conferences as well as a partner for various projects with trade media.
SCHWARZ & PARTNER has accumulated vast experience in various projects including media work and media promotion and representation in foreign markets.
BENEFIT FROM STRONG INTERNATIONAL PARTNER & MULTIPLICATORS NETWORKS FOR YOUR MEDIA
SCHWARZ & PARTNER has developed international active and passive partner & multiplicators networks.
For example only in the Czech Republic SCHWARZ & PARTNER has a strong partner network and cooperates with over 65 regional and area chambers of commerce and industry, 60 associations and craft unions, 8 regional development agencies, over 30 trade and industrial media. Only in the db of industrial companies interested in information on foreign trade shows SCHWARZ & PARTNER has over 4 000 entries.
BENEFIT FROM REGION AND BRANCH SPECIFIC DRIVERS FOR YOUR MEDIA
With over 20 years of international competence in intercultural communication and export marketing SCHWARZ & PARTNER excells in finding and developing efficient drivers for national and regional export & trade promotion organisations, chambers of commerce, associations, clusters, SME for your media.
BENEFIT FROM REGION AND BRANCH SPECIFIC MIX OF PROMOTIONAL TOOLS FOR YOUR MEDIA
A complex combination of promotional tools including export marketing seminars, trainings, media incentives, interregional export initiatives, international joint business missions for participants from various countries, regional and national partnerships, various international B2B events further supports efficient internationalisation of your media.
For more information please contact SCHWARZ & PARTNER.
BENEFIT FROM SEMINARS & TRAININGS FOR YOUR MEDIA
You may also be interested in seminars and trainings by SCHWARZ & PARTNER on intercultural communication and management with various target groups in the Central and Eastern Europe and EURASIA.
GET IN TOUCH WITH
Should you have any enquiries or would you like to discuss your project requirements and receive a personal offer, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail so that SCHWARZ & PARTNER can prepare a solution to meet your unique needs, wants and wishes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- over 20 years of practice
- target group oriented approach
- Central, Southern
- & Eastern Europe
- comparative studies & trainings
- seminars & business missions
- publications & manuals
- coaching, placements & stages
INNOVATIVE CONSULTING, SERVICES FOR EXPATS
- efficient tools for inter cultural adaptation
- intuitive harmonization of internal relationships
- realising high work potential and resource approach
- efficient peer – to – peer communication
- how to protect Yourself from manipulation and conversational hypnosis in the foreign environment
INTUITIVE TEAM BUILDING, MIRROR NEURONS
- a unique results-oriented method with high activation of Your team Subconscious
- high empathy with support of mirror neurons
- better intuitive internal coordination via old Slavonic group techniques
- innovative team energy potential tools
- & business cultural shift
- burn out prevention and stress reduction via the meditation „YOUR SEA“
- develop high potential & talents via elements of art therapy for business
- adaptation to culture & sub cultural of the target group
- efficient inter cultural communication & 3 „P“ by SCHWARZ & PARTNER
- inter cultural communication at international trade shows
- Switzerland versus Austria versus Germany
- Moscow versus St.Petersburg versus Russian Federation
CEE EXPORT ACADEMY
EVENTS & TRADE SHOWS
- multiple wave promotional campaigns
- target oriented intercultural communication
- presentations, workshops, road shows
- business days, press conferences
Efficient negotiations and successful communication at the international engineering trade show MSV in Brno
Automotive industry in the Czech Republic and Slovakia with visits of SKODA, VOLKSWAGEN, TPCA ALL ARCHIVE NEWS